Tuesday, January 07, 2014

And another one.

Hello me hearties =)

First of all - a happy belated new year to you all! =) May you stay healthy and may all your wishes and resolutions come true.

So what have I been doing the last days? I've been working like a madwoman. First stitching together my bosse's homepage http://www.rattendesign.de ... then doing a helluva lot of laundry and get somet stuff out of my cupboard that I am not wearing anymore / doesn't fit anymore ... Stuffing my concert gallery on my own website with a ton of Nightwish concert pics from ago 2 years ... I'm still not finished with this but my internet is almost over limit so I fear I have to continue next month -.-
Hm yeah and now I finished another painting which I had begun last year. xD Slowly the air is getting lighter again and work less. Here's the pic =)


You can buy this one in my etsy shop if you're interested :)
Next thing on schedule - get forward with that portrait. And plan out a color pencil drawing I wanna do because I found an awesome reference photo which I wanna make something of... We'll see.

So far for now, cya <3

No comments:

Post a Comment