Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hello ^_^

Hello me hearties =)

As you maybe all see I re-designed my layout again... ^_^° This has the simple reason that I lately discovered this wonderful pattern and that I no longer want to relate to a theme I've quit with and that represented my style for a long time. Hope you all like the new style x) (Though I've no idea how to cope with that white writing at the sides cause I don't wanna make it red T_T) I will also adjust the sidebars a bit so that it looks all more homogenous. 

And for everything else ... I've been working on my current portrait again last night x) Here's some WIP's for you =)


The first time ever I'm drawing an almost shirtless guy *giggles* ^_^ I'm really positively surprised how well this works. Thought I'd have more problems with shading and stuff. But all these details are killing me -.- I'm glad when this piece is finished.
So... yeah. I think I'm gonna continue later then x) I wanna send a jpg out... xD For now I'll adjust the sidebars and then see what I'll do =) 
Cy'all later =)

No comments:

Post a Comment