Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Assembling last week...

Hello =)

How are you all doing?
I solved the twitter problem I think. No login problems anymore and no suspicious tweets.. I think I'm rid of the hacking moron. 

So... I've been very busy the last days. Either I was working on my portrait or - as tonight - on a painting for my sister's living room. But one thing after the other. First I've got some WIP's for you x) There's not much left now until this piece is finished and I can send out a surprise x)


That shirt is hell to shade ... but anyway. I will end this piece and be it the last thing I do xD Still I'm nervous about doing the hair cause it is kinda unsharp and the light from behind is irritating since I'm leaving that christmas tree out that would be behind him... -.- We'll see.
And now to the commission x) First the WIP's and then the finished piece. I kicked this through in about 4 - 4 1/2 hours just because I felt like it...


And now the final result x)


I could have gone so much more into detail but I decided to leave it plain and simple cause everything else would just have looked displaced.

So... yeah... I now leave you in peace, you've had enough material for today ^^ Cy'all next time. *vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment