Friday, February 07, 2014

And another one done.

Hello me hearties :)

How are you all doing?
I've recovered again from a malware attack on my pc, it's all clean again now and runs perfectly ... this also gave me a chance to throw off some very old stuff to finally have space here for my big fat art folder :D It now has a complete partition for itself x) 

And the other thing: Whas lasts long will become good in the end - the portrait I've been working on for the last 9 or so weeks is finally done! :D


Derwent 2H, HB, 2B, 4B, 9B and mechanical pencil on A3 Fabriano Accademia 200g/m² (94 lbs) paper - and a big fat Thank You to the owner of this wonderful photo x) He liked it more than I ever dared to dream. <3

I've also been working again on my video project... we don't have that much snow here at the moment but the mountains were white so I filmed a little on my way to the groceries. Hope I'll finish this someday ^_^° 

So far for now - c'yall next time, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment