Saturday, February 15, 2014

Well...

.. just wanted to send a life sign ^_^

I'm not much of a productive person at the moment but am dragging myself to do something since I lately got 2 (!) commissions! :D
The one is a family portrait for our insurance guy and the other one the drawing of the sister of one of my best friends x)

Besides that I'm around the www trying to find a pair of pants for a Vala Mal Doran cosplay (Nah actually it's gonna be a quite bad impersonation since I haven't the money to sew me a real costume and haven't got the figure to wear something like that anyway ^^ but I do my best to get the look) ... Why? Well.... point 1 - I'm a biiiiig stargate geek xD and 2 - I'm going to FedCon with my boss :D Still can't believe it somewhat since there'll be people I wanted to see for so long now... we'll see what comes. I'm so happy I could die :D :D (And I need to go to the hairdresser to finally get me my blonde strands I wanted to have for so long... ^_^) Lalala ^_^

So... yeah, just wanted to say I'm still here even if I'm quiet for the moment x) I'll keep you informed x) Perhaps, when my pants have arrived someday I'll do a photo for you :D
I'm also gonna upload the one or another WIP of my commission soon, so stay tuned :)

So far, stay well and take care :)
*vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment