Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hello.

You probably think I've disappeared, don't you? x) Don't worry, you've still got me on the cheek. There's just not much to babble about these days. 

I atm just am busy considering what I'd like to do in the future because I need a job so or so somewhen soon, art isn't throwing off enough or anything at all ... This brought me to a childhood dream of mine since I'm a rock collector and geology freak ever since I can think ... I'm now trying to somehow get access and prepare myself to maybe study earth siences if they let me and if I can get all the knowledge of maths, physics and chemistry into my head that I need for this... I just so WANNA do this o_รด There's no moment passing by where I don't catch myself reading something about minerals or other stuff. So I guess it's the right way I chose.

And the other thing - I've got FAST! (Yes, REALLY fast. Exept for uploads T_T) internet now! I've never dared to dream of this that one day even here in the wilderness there could be a fast connection... I just need to figure out now how to connect the phone to all the box stuff under the table and get it working ... and to get the upstream a bit faster..

So. Yeah. Much stuff around my head for now.
Ah btw don't be scared if you enter my web page, there's something really wrong with the database and I poked my server guy already for the 2nd time to get it fixed so ... I can only wait, I'm sorry for any inconvenience :-/

For now I'm off and out, wishing you all a good rest of the week that hopefully goes by fast :) *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment