Thursday, March 13, 2014

Slowly coming back on track.

Hello me hearties =)

It's been a long time since I wrote last, hasn't it? Actually there wasn't much to blabber about but I thought today I should do an entry again :)

First of all I'm sorry - my web site still isn't fixed, the server guy has no idea what is wrong... we'll put up a backup now and hope the loss is as little as possible :/

And the other thing is - There lately has been this daily deviation on deviant art that reminded me of a story idea I had already forgotten... just because it portrays the main character so perfectly :D So I digged it out again now and am working on it more or less. I originally wanted to do it as a manga, I'm trying that now. If it doesn't work I'm gonna pull it up as a story. The content is a classical "geek becomes hero" story ^_^ Yet I think it's kinda lovely and there's something that wants out of my head. Won't reveal any details and no title but I'll keep you up to date =)

Which leads me to the next point. I yesterday (or was it the day before?) thought ok, go to youtube and take a listen to that new Amberian Dawn singer. And what happened? Little Ala got blown off her chair. Expected everything but not that. In a positive way. Because I never liked Heidi's voice in the first place, I think it somehow has a lack of emotion ... but the new stuff is so awesome :D But see yourself:



I just have that thing for bombastic stuff.. the more bombast the better xD This is perfect :D 


As for this song - I think this is one of the most beautiful pieces ever written right after Mandragora Scream's Frozen Space and Sleeping sun. <3
 
So ... yeah x) Everything slowly starts to go its old way again. I had an artist's block until 2 days ago but seems my creativity is back from vacation now and I can continue. 

As for now I'm gonna go to bed *yawns* I wish you all a wonderful rest of week and see you next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment