Monday, March 17, 2014

Well ... not really.

Hello me hearties ...

... so this is what you get when you're full of motivation and have a lot to do. You get a damn cold. >.< I really, really hate being sick and am bombarding this rubbish with everything I have here to make it pack its bags and move on. But I'm already doing much better compared to yesterday. So I'm positive that I'll be rid of it tomorrow or the day after. 

As for the manga story I wanna do, I now made it to put together a more or less good cover for it x) Next time I'm gonna use a pen for the outlines that makes thinner lines. I definately don't like the outlines. But yeah... here it is x) Together with the legend I'm gonna use as the driving force in the story. (Click to read it, I've uploaded it on deviant art.)



I'm curious myself what this is gonna be ^^ But so far it sounds promising and that's why I'll continue. I already sketched the first page of the story x)

So now I'm going on curing my throat... see you all later =) *vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment