Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Yesss it's done... finally.

I made it to upload part 10 of my making of... after having another audio switching session cause youtube told me the songs I used were owned by SME, which isn't even true after my knowledge... so I switched to Tchaikovsky x) Hope you like it anyway.


What am I doing at the moment? Not much, I'm such a lazy ass at the moment, not having the power to do anything... I'm stuffing my head with Stargate and wait until the day is over... Yeah, funny. I am going to London in about 2 weeks and what do I have in my head? Stargate -.- Well but this could keep me from greater mental damage. So seen it's good.
I was also pissed off yesterday cause now the boys have announced their own headline tour in the end of the year ... And I can't go cause I've already spent my whole money on a big reunion concert where I could have had a full one only with the guys... I feel deceived. Couldn't they tell us a bit earler? ... Now waiting for european tour... can't do anything else. No money left. Thanks guys.
And now back to business. My internet is fast again, means I can do some work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment