Saturday, May 11, 2013

Some last words...

... before I leave the house in less than 50 hours. 

I'm deeply stuck in the preparations for London, almost everything done so far. Slowly that "part of an army" - feeling is coming to me again, and every time I get that feeling, the journey I'm about to make is going to be a great adventure. Yet I'm somehow melancholic and don't know why.

I'll also (for now) skip drawing the 4th head of my big project, point one cause I don't have that madness anymore somehow at the moment... and without that it's impossible to go on. And point two - because I had to begin another portrait, I just HAD to o_รด Here's the first work in progress:


Doesn't look like success at the moment, having a fight with that stonehenge paper and the eyes but I hope it will turn out the way I wanna have it... Anyone already guessing who it could be? x)

So... well... not much happened the last days, gonna stop writing now and saying byebye until next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment