Thursday, May 30, 2013

Do never scream too loud...

... did I say I had lost my creativity? I'm sorry that I apparently was wrong or at least my muse changed her mind and came back... I'm painting like a madwoman since yesterday xD  But have a look yourself =)


And you know what? This one's probably already SOLD!! Yeah you're reading right, this is the first pic ever someone asked me if she'd buy it... This is like a milestone ... I never expected to sell something since I don't have that much interest in that area... I feel like an accepted artist somehow ... Now there's a reason for what I'm doing =) Really, really cool. 

So ... yeah. The journey goes on then. If there's nothing else coming to my mind I will finish that painting soon I think. *is happy* =)

It's btw funny... I think I'm back in my old waters but that extreme that I had is missing. I'm not getting lost anymore. All that counts is the music. The rest is of no interest anymore. Thanks life for doing me a favour.  I feel motivated. :)

See you all in the next entry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment