Tuesday, May 21, 2013

All done ...

... London video is finally up =) Hope you like it :D
This song was a good choice in my eyes cause it somehow expresses my feelings about that whole thing itself...


I would like to fall back ... but something in my head doesn't wanna let me anymore...it's frustrating. I'd have a world I could flee my head into but my head doesn't wanna let me... Blue eyes don't give me goosebumps anymore... Just feeling like *blergh* at the moment. Hope this disappears soon. Not in the mood for getting depressive again.
All done for today... did a lot... finally put all the stuff I had in my suitcase back where it belongs and did 2 machines full of laundry ... tomorrow out to the bank, changing my leftover pounds back into euros ... 'n then we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment