Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lalala...

Long time no blog, I'm sorry! 
Been sorting myself out for quite some time, coming home and down again. I don't see everything as bad anymore as I did when I was home for like a week. Past is past, you can't change anything about it, so stand up and look forward.
Haven't really been doing much the last 2 weeks ... Since I've been home my creativity is at a low-point somehow. The only thing I come a bit forward with is writing on one of my stories... Besides that I mostly sit here and watch Harry Potter movies... I would love to do more but somehow my motivation has stayed in London. Or somewhere at the airport. 
I also won't be watching over my bosses kitties in a few days cause the vacation has been moved and now I'll be there in the end of june then... but good for me cause we'll get cute little furry fuzzballs ourselves in 2 weeks. And I wanna be there when that happens. Besides that, being home in the beginning of the month means I can finish my web page and bring it online x) Oh happy day *dances*

And also.. on random .. today, I'm "clean" for almost 3 months now. No "I'm the suffering artist" or drowning in a world that makes me sick. Hope it stays that way. Otherwise I still have an ace that will end it. Hopefully.  
I'm not in a perfect condition at the moment, I do have my shadows hovering above me but I try to stay positive. If a problem can be solved, there's no need to worry about it. If a problem can't be solved, then why worry? x)

So much for me babbling rubbish (btw one of my fave british words... just sounds so much better than trash or waste xD) ... I'll leave you in peace now and will come back when there's something new =)
*vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment