Friday, April 19, 2013

Lalala...

Well.. got some projects in mind again xD First wanted to do a mountain landscape but then while digging out old (known as crap of my childhood) songs I got a mindblowing idea for a new painting *_* All I need for it now is golden acrylic paint and a 50x80 canvas... Here's the sketch (subject to change)


Don't be deceived by the sketch. The painting will be BOMBASTIC. And the castle walls will be golden. Reason? The song that inspired me mentions golden walls, well ok towers of gold but eh, who cares xD, that's why =) I hope I can catch the magic that I feel in this song. Maybe I just feel like that because I'm deeply in love with that landscape ... I wish I could go to the mountains more often. 


Isn't this magic? When you think of how old those stone giants are, if they could talk...  <3 And every time I'm up there I somehow can feel the age. Sounds strange I know but I also can feel the energy or whatever of cities and places too. Just normal for me.That with the mountains could also be cause I'm a damn geology freak xD
I also think that songs of certain bands like Eluveitie or Sólstafir reflect the landscape of the country they come from... you can hear that out somehow. Also loving that x) Call me crazy, just is like that x)  I love philosophing around like this. 
But now I leave you in peace again x) Cya until next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment