Sunday, April 07, 2013

Part 9 ...

is online ;) I finally made it to finish the editing after my internet kept failing last night an I didn't feel like it anymore... but here it is =)


And I fear I will not get finished in time anymore because last night I tried to continue but had to stop, otherwise I'd have ruined the hair -.-° My head and my eyes didn't wanna focus anymore. I shouldn't watch one episode True Blood after the other (Yeah you may call me a pervert but somehow became an addict, it's like twilight for adults, mixed with a little bit of Harry Potter...) @_@ 
I also ordered a shirt and a pair of trousers yesterday, now having some money left finally... I'll show you when they're here x) Yes, I'm also just a woman who wants to look good o_รด You know what? I'm fed up of always running around in black... well ok the pants are black but they have style ;)
And I'm totally into the planning for London at the moment, picked out tube ticket prices and places where I can get food this morning... I feel this is going to be a very comfortable and amazing trip. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment