Thursday, April 04, 2013

When...

... did I last post some WIP's? I think you should see some again =) I'm slowly but sure getting where I wanna be..


And... I wanna recommend a movie today :) "The Frighteners" from 1996. Directed by Peter Jackson, music by Danny Elfman (I noticed that only today... never noticed it before oO) One of the funniest and also creepiest movies I've ever seen, worth a look.

And now... I'm considering whether I shall begin to draw the hair or go to bed, I'm not that tired at all because I got up quite late yesterday, ignoring daylight saving... it's still 6:54 am here, not an hour later x) Let's see how long I can endure this until it messes up my schedule xD

Also working on part 9 of my videos.... didn't record the whole beard-drawing process because I didn't wanna bore you ;) 

So far from me... see ya next time =)

P.S.: working on another re-design of me layout ... simply because the old one has to go cause it no longer fits anymore... sadly my web page template now will need a new layout too -.-°°° I mean, I still like that dark blue and all that stuff but well... memories and so... I'm over it. I'm done. No more shit... 

No comments:

Post a Comment