Sunday, April 14, 2013

I should keep you up to date

Shouldn't I? x) Everything went a bit haywire the last days ... The shop I ordered the pants at refused my order because in their eyes the pants wouldn't fit me... so I ordered 2 pairs somewhere else instead. One of them fitted, the other is waiting to be sent back here. My shirt also arrived, I will post a pic of my outfit somewhen later =)

I also cancelled that banner project now that I was planning because we're sitting just too far above and have no possibility to put the banner anywhere. So we've let it be. But we'll have fun anyway x) I just don't have to hurry anymore with that portrait and that's fine to me. I also got a current WIP for you =)


I still hate drawing short hair and that'll never change I guess. Well well. 
I can't wait until London, I'm honest xD I'm already in an atmosphere of departure but I still have to wait a damn month >.< I see it coming, when the month is over, I don't feel like going there anymore at all. But until now everything's fine, never been feeling so good like I do now and never hat that much fun x) So I guess I'm gonna keep that, now that I left everything else behind. And I'll bring tons of pics for you from London, I promise! xD 
Oh and it just comes to my mind - I've spent a little too much money yesterday and ordered two baseball caps, just to have something cool to show off with in England xD One is a bright blue NY - cap and the other a black Atlanta Braves cap like Abz has / had it. :D I just couldn't let it be. Been wearing caps very often when I was younger but I have no idea where they've all disappeared to.. o_รด I'm gonna guard my two new ones like gold :D

So then.. enough babblin' of mine for today, have fun with the WIP, cya =)

P.S.: I'm already working on part 10 of my videos, just haven't enough material yet to complete it... working with 6x speed this time :D 
P.P.S.: I'm also thinking about a special nail art design for London, I jus thave to figure out how I could make that.. ?_? Thinking about a number 5 water marble...

No comments:

Post a Comment