Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Costume fittings

.. or something like that =) Now that my caps have arrived I was able to finally put together my outfit and the stuff I'm gonna pack into my suitcase =) Here's the outcome ;)


Pic 1: My new shirt I ordered from ebay, together with the "A" - Cap that you can also see in Pic 6
Pic 2: My new blue "NY" - Cap together with the jacket I'm gonna wear (not new)
Pic 3: Black waterfall shirt I'm gonna pack in, also not new
Pic 4: Another shirt I'm gonna take with me, also having that one for a longer time now
Pic 5: My new pants ... the color is much darker in real... damn flash.. The belt isn't new... My parents brought me that one from Italy once *_*
Pic 6: My beloved A - Cap... still wearing it, just can't put it off my head :D <3

Yeah... sometimes even I am typically female, testing out what I can wear and combine... And I tell you what - with that blue shirt and the A cap I look like a classical hip hop chick xD But suits me so I like it :D Beginning a whole new life & style now ... I even digged out old music that I've banned because well... the society I'm in thinks it's embarassing if you hear stuff like that. But I don't care. I won't ever care again how people could think of me and the stuff I'm doing ... I don't wanna lie there dying one day regretting that I didn't allow myself being happy just because society thought the things I like don't fit and are embarassing. ;) Having the time of my life at the moment. <3

And also: because today (or besser yesterday, because I already have the 17th here...) is that strange semicolon - campaign day I also wanna take part in it because I also am / was depressive and wanna raise awareness for invisible diseases:


"Your story isn't over yet. On April 16th, 2013 everyone who self harms, is suicidal, depressed, has anxiety, is unhappy, going through a broken heart, just lost a loved one, etc. draw a semicolon on your wrist.
A semicolon represents a sentence the author could've ended, but chose not to. The author is you, and the sentence is your life."

Btw that little scratch there is the fault of our cat...:


I think this campaign is a great thing and should be spreaded. Do never give up, always pick up yourself again when you're feeling down, don't let the darkness take over your life. Or to say it with a song line - Get on up when you're down, take a good look around. I know it's not much, but it's ok, so keep on movin' on anyway.
If negativity threatens to take over, remind yourself of all the happy and good things that happened and are about to happen. Where there's light there can't be shadow. Get up, hold your head up high and keep on walking =) And first of all - get rid of people that pull you down.

3 Weeks & 6 days to go to London <3

No comments:

Post a Comment