Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Well well...

Sorry that I've been away for so long, I had to manage a few problems here ... And excessively drowned myself in watching Stargate SG1 cause I got the last 4 season boxes not too long ago :D I just love that series <3 (And I do have that little thing for Daniel Jackson, I just cannot help it... mabe it's because I'm a geek too xD)

So what belongs to my artsy work at the moment: it's winter again and that makes my head somehow turn into a writing modus, so I digged out the SciFi - Story again that I'm working on since a good year now... Had a few new lines in my head lately and am now overworking the whole rest to make it compatible with the new stuff. My boss told me she'll help me to release that book once it is finished :D I will tell you when it's done :) I also hope I can afford a translation into english, so more people will be able to read it xD (And I admit, I maybe wanna beat Frank Herbert off of his throne... xD But we'll see, just not scream too loud yet, maybe it all goes wrong ..)
And while I'm writing this here, my internet fails once again... On sunday I had big problems here, first internet was gone, so I called the telephone guys to ask what's wrong, they made me set up the router new, and in the middle of doing this, we had a power failure here. -.- Neighbours told us then, the snow had made a branch fall into the power line near the house... 
Grabbing some candles going up to my sister watching TV (Cause it only blew away a part of the power line as it seems...) and waiting for the sh** to be fixed... After about an hour or so it worked again then and I finished setting up the router, just to call the phone guys again and ask what could be wrong cause it still didn't work. They told me then that because of the snow, the sender for my internet was also damaged as it seemed and I would have internet again in the next morning. Great one.
But well, that gave me time to dig out my story again ... Be curious and stay tuned :)

Ah yes - and for everyone who's interested - I made a kind of a portfolio now for my artwork :) Becaue I met a guy who maybe can promote my stuff a bit so he asked me if I have such things as a portfolio.. so I tried out that dA thing :) Have a look here: CLICK

That's everything from me so far, so if the snow doesn't bury me, I'll be back, see ya! :)

P.S.: One day later I got my so long expected new tools :D A box full of 120 pieces of polychromos <3 We'll see if I can handle them...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment