Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yea, I did it!

Hello me hearties,

so, finally I made it to re-scan almost all of my portraits - except for that "Sis" - thing because I gave it to my sis in the netherlands :) 
I also went out again for some photos, we always have this huge flower bush or whatever it is outside where loads of bees and butterflies are having a good time on, and today I found a Comma there (Click for Wikipedia) ... I've never seen one of those here since I can think x.O Very strange. To mention it - I love butterflies, but I think you knew that xD I always want to categorize everything that flies and crawls around, I just can't do it different xD (Sometimes I think I'm autistic... x.O) 

And - my mom made "Schneeballen" today, that is a traditional fried pastry here (yeah, tradition ftw! Except for the music here... bah xD), I covered them with powdered sugar :D 


If you'd like to have the recipe, please let me know :)

And - so you see my working gear now - I wanted to show you my gem of a new scanner :) Here you go:


It may be a little big, but it's lovely :D  I didn't even know anymore how good scanned pics look xD And I already brought my computer to its borders today xD I need more RAM -.- But that's impossible cause I have windows XP xD So I have to make the best out of what I have here... But it definately turned better now with the new scanner, I can work like a pro now :D *like* xD

And about the Tarja - pic voting... it seems we almost have a winner, the first pic ... I'm surprised because before it looked better for the other two x.O But better for me, so I can draw my fave, haha xDD

So far from me... see ya later! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment