Sunday, October 14, 2012

There we go...

... first "real" entry :D 
And a first question for you - because it seems you want me to draw Tarja. I'm planning on doing a "drawi it again" - meme with that, and now I'm asking you, which one of the pics would you like to see then?





These 3 I have already drawn ago ages xD My very first portrait was a Tarja portrait, I remember good, sitting in front of TV, watching Wish I had an angel, stopping the video and beginning to draw... I will show you the result someday xD

And I'm also sitting on ebay at the moment, cause there is an offer with a hellish cheap polychromos - woodbox ... I wants to have T_T Though I see no chance for me whatsoever. But I think I'm going to buy a box of them anyway cause I found them way cheaper on ebay so or so x

So far from me, please comment which pic you'd like to see, I'm curious :D  Just write - 1st, 2nd or 3rd =) Or vote on my Deviant Art or Facebook

*waves*


P.S.: What do you people think if I would do some kind of "art history" showing stuff that I did years and years ago? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment