Saturday, October 20, 2012

Meh...

Back from Ingolstadt... the flat I've been inspecting wasn't as sympathetic as I thought ... I'll keep on looking -.-°

So let's come to today's special - I'll show you how I more or less started drawing, cause it all began with watching Sailor Moon on TV... x))

I have no idea why the blog doesn't let me do align center but whatever... These are my first manga works ever, I drew the eyes upside down back then xDDDD And I spelled the names partly wrong xD But well, that's how it all began ^^

I also went out for a photoshoot on thursday to catch a bit of autumn's beauty, but sadly my camera didn't like the light conditions and I was only able to use a fraction of the ton of pics I've made :( 
And for the portrait now - the result was clear, pic number one will be redrawn :) Thank you all for voting :D I'm going to start working maybe today or tomorrow :)
And - if you're on deviant art - I've put up a new poll, and you can tell me your screen reslution if you like cause I discovered that a few parts of my profile are shown a bit different on the laptop and I want to optimize the view for all of you :) 
So then, going to look for some butterflys now, see ya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment