Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ahh hell -.-

Just got an email that the delivery of my polychromos (I found a 120 set on amazon for 125 Euros.. because I didn't get the one on ebay and I'd be stupid to buy them for 139 Euros there when i can get them cheaper on amazon xD) will be delayed cause of some wrong inventory, what means that I'll get them between October 29th and November 3rd -.- Narf ... well I can wait xD 

Ok and - because I told you I'll show you one day - I found my very first portrait again on my harddisk, so I'll upload it for you :)


That's how it all started xD (I think it must have been around 2003 or 2004 or so..) I was still working with my fingers back then and you can see that xD Hm yeah... Let it act a little and maybe leave me a comment :D
And these were those who followed after my first try:





And one of those 4 will be redrawn, I just have no clear result yet, which one. So keep on voting  :) 
I also think I'm going to visit the attic today and look for my first manga drawings... just for fun, cause they really looked awful xD

No comments:

Post a Comment