Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Modus: standby...

... because I'm sick -.- Been to the doctor already today, I'll get the results tomorrow... Feels like an influenza but without fever and the cold symptoms ... I really have no idea what this could be and hope it's nothing bad. Spending my days in bed and in front of the pc, watching Stargate SG1 ... xD

And - as promised - for all of you I made a little "draw this again" - meme to compare my drawing skills from ago 6 years and now :) 


I just will never be able to draw noses, no matter what -.- Don't be irritated by the new watermark on the old drawing, that's because I re-scanned the pictures lately ;)

P.S.: I think I now know what is bugging me... buddy google says it's a so called "cold" or "dry" flu.. same as a normal flu but without rhinitis, cough and fever, just like I have it here... Hope that stuff disappears as fast as it came... 

No comments:

Post a Comment