Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Not dead yet ..

Got the blood results today, it's nothing more than a bacterial infect so I'm taking antibiotics now... Still can't do much at the moment, my back still hurts when I sit in a wrong position and my circulation is in the cellar somehow but I'm still alive. Bleeding but undefeated xD (Do not take this literally, ok? xD)
At the moment I'm watching tutorials on youtube and testing out my polychromos pencils ... I chose Amanda Tapping as my next drawing object. Why? 1. because there's not too much hair that I could mess up xDD and 2. cause it's the only logical option cause I'm a stargate nerd again at the moment xD So we will see. This is what I did to test the colors xD:


Originally shoudl become a peach.. now it's an apple xD And I just love the mega color variety I now have to choose from <3 :D But still that little devil in my mind keeps whispering: 120 pencils aren't enough, there are still colors missing! xD I'm strange, I know xD But hey - someone has to do that shitty job, why not me? xD
I'm also thinking of drawing something architectural, since I'm still typing on my book (having a big bad event happening at the moment..) and had some visions lately... so maybe if I'm not tooooo lazy I'll bring it down to paper xD For catching some atmosphere I recommend this song - it would fit perfectly into the soundtrack if there'd be made a movie from my scribbling:

 

Have fun with your imagination ;) See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment