Monday, November 02, 2015

Still alive.

Hello :)

Sorry, had totally forgotten I still have a blog o.O
I'm still alive and kicking (well ok, more working these days.), though there's a lot to do lately and I'm permanently working on stuff ... I'd like to keep you up to date with what I've been doing lately.

First of all I can finally show you one of my secret projects I've been working on in the last months, a biiig thing: the official poster for the german drama / horror / thriller movie "Bittersweet Revenge", produced by a friend of mine & being released in the beginning of next year :)



... along with the making of :) Please click on the pic, it will lead you to my upload on deviant art where you can view it in bigger size (yeah I admit I didn't feel like uploading 17 MB to blogger :D. I'd also like to present along with this - our facebook fanpage :

And then there was this other big thing I've been working on - a book cover for a friend of mine's vampire novel, called "Vampirmächte". Still only available in german but if you're interested, you can get the book in the following shops: You can get the book in the following shops (go grab it, I for my part like it very much! :) ):


At the moment it's only available as ebook. Paper form should come somewhen soon =)

Here's the ebook- and paper cover I did:


Never did a book cover before ... Still, my friend was satisfied and offered me to do the covers of the other parts she'll write as well ^_^ Looking forward to this :D

As for the rest .. working on another secret project at the moment, devouring one book after the other about mythology and stuff ... listening to the new Amberian Dawn album ... everything as it should be :)
Oh, and I got me a huuuuge DIN A2 (16 1/2" x 23 1/3") Fabriano block now ... no more fearing for details, I can go BIG now :D I'm so excited xD  Let's see what the future brings :)

I'm off for now, take care and don't forget me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment