Friday, April 10, 2015

Cabbage and turnips.

Hello =)

Things are going haywire here at the moment, I have a lot to do with the preparations for the journey to italy next week :D One of my tasks to do is to draw my guest gifts.  I wanna take 2 portraits with me for my 2 very special people I'm gonna visit with my friend ^_^
The first one's already finished:


Morgan Lacroix <3 Isn't she beautiful? *__* (Not my drawing but she herself) She's so damn awesome, I can't wait to see her :D :D
As for the other half ... I'm still working on it and I need to hurry up... only 6 days left =_= Here's some WIP's:


Yeah you've already seen this one, haven't you? ;) I'm drawing this again because the last time I ruined the chin in the end and I promised to do a better one :) But I'm not sure if this is gonna work, that pic gives me big problems especially the nose =_= We'll see. I don't give up all hope yet.

So everything that's left to do for vacation now is finishing that drawing, repeat as much italian as I can from my language course and get my car checked, oil and tires changed and then off to the south! :D I know this weekend will be damn awesome :D I'll put up some photos when I'm back!

I've also got a new hairdo yesterday since I was so fed up of that monotone one-color thing ... though the strands could have a been thicker ... well. Next time. (Yeah showing myself, you haven't seen me for a long time now! :D)


Yeah, so far for now. I'll carry on with my preparations now, see you all next time with a nice pile of photos from bella italia! ^_^

*vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment