Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lightcatchers

Hello =)

I'm dearly sorry for not writing again so long ... I just had forgotten the blog in some way ^_^°
So what's new? 
Health is restored ... finally. <3 There hasn't much been going on the last weeks I can hardly write anything except for that I'm quite busy at the moment with the arts, learning italian (200 days left until I probably have to use it... :D) and maybe someday continue writing ... 

The only thing WHY I'm writing today is to tell that I've lately joined a photography group that originated in the Stargate Planet chat and has condensed into a facebook group.
I now today uploaded my two submissions in Anadoriyen's blog and I wanted to show them to you too :) So here they are:


The theme this month was "light". I didn't have many ideas on this until the deadline and I don't have many even now. But I think the two pics I did are an average result and I'm satisfied with it. Curious what the next theme will be. 

Well... so much for now =) See you all next time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment