Friday, July 25, 2014

Back online... finally.

Hello me hearties =)

I'm so sorry for being away for so long again ... I had big computer and health trouble in the last few weeks... 
But everything from the beginning: 
First I went to Ingolstadt to take care of my bosses pets as I told you in the last entry. So far so good. In the first week I catched a mean cold. In the 2nd I got myself a salmonellosis from I don't know where (yet I suspect the waffles I ate to be the culprit...) and rushed home in a short moment of doing a little better. I don't know how I made it to get home without having problems. 
I then became a cabbage for a few days at home slowly dehydrating not knowing what to do. I then decided to go to the hospital for a few days because my circulation was already making problems, they gave me infusions and I got back on track then. We didn't know yet what I had to that time. When I went home then after 2 days just because I couldn't stand the hospital anymore I got told I had salmonellosis... awesome. Off to the doctor, getting some medicine (antibiotics since I had an urinary tract infection too...) against it. From then on I could watch myself getting better day by day. Today I'm doing as well again as before I went to Ingolstadt. 

After getting home the next problems occured. Our computer was broken. Graphics card dead. Before that the internet had gone because the network adapter didn't recognize the network cable anymore ... Got myself a new computer then on monday, letting it all being set up by my boss, carrying it home. Internet still wasn't working so I had to phone the internet guys to get told that the DSL splitter was broken, apparently due to a thunderstorm that had happened a few days before where a lightning bolt had hit a tree not far away from the house...

Yesterday then that splitter finally arrived and I could FINALLY go back online, check all my stuff, answer messages, pay bills, and start to continue to set up the rest of programs still needed here on the pc... it's almost all done today. Just a few things left.

As for now everything's slowly becoming like it was before and that's a good thing.

And - to end the boring stuff from above - I haven't been lying around in bed all day, as I was doing better after the cold I started to drive out to the refinery in Ingolstadt, taking photos since I'm quite fascinated of that place for whatever reason... (I think industry places like these are interesting and quite creepy at the same time.) So I have a few photos that I can show you =) Here you go: 



I've also been doodleing a little when having no computer, sitting in front of TV in the evening ... In the end it became a whole picture, one that I already wanted to do for a certain time now, inspired by MandragorA ScreaM's "Medusa" with a little of "Anubis" in it :) It isn't perfect and I am far away from the style of people who know how it works but ey, it was worth a try xD But see yourself:


So ...I will continue setting the computer back up now and start working again in the next days to finally finish my commissions and stuff... there's so much that's been left behind in the last weeks, I've got a pile of work to do :-/

For now I wish you all a lovely weekend, and see you all next time =) *vanishes*

No comments:

Post a Comment