Sunday, December 09, 2012

Nothing stops the mill

Whew.. sorry been silent again too long ... That has two reasons. First our lovely old cat lady (she was 19 1/2 years old...) had to be put to sleep last week after suffering from kidney failure, which threw my mood and creativity into the cellar... May she rest in peace :'( 2nd reason is, my internet is mad at the moment, since 3 days it's slow as a snail and has up to 13 fails a day lasting about 5 minutes... I have no idea what that could be... will phone the internet guys tomorrow for that.

So, what am I working on? I decided to finally do an Amy Lee - portrait, I wanted to draw her for so long now and finally I have some space left to do it, since I threw away a few other ideas because I had to get the drawing object out of my head... x) I would love to upload some steps for you but my Internet won't let me do so -.- I will add them when it finally works again :)

And - I have so many ideas in my head but no time to put them all down on paper -.-° Can't the day have 36 hours like on Abydos? xDD I wish there'd be something like a thoughts printer... art would be so much easier with something like that xD

Btw - ever heard these guys? Sólstafir from Iceland, I damn like the stuff they're doing, and I think you can totally hear the landscape out of their music... besides that, I just have that thing somehow for songs in languages I don't understand, I can't help it x))


Also because of the many internet failures the last day, I made it to write again on my other story I'm working on ... it's kind of a Black magician trilogy x Harry Potter story... I once had a dream with the beginning of that story so I've put it down in words... It's a very wondrous world and I hope I'll get it finished one day...

Recommendations of the day:

Drawing stuff: Fabriano accademia paper (perfect for portraits!)
Music: Def Leppard - Love bites

No comments:

Post a Comment